How It Works
Download your personalized divorce forms after a simple online questionnaire.
TEXAS DIVORCE PROCESS
The Texas divorce process is divided into 2 simple steps:
INITIATE YOUR DIVORCE
We provide everything you'll need to initiate your divorce without a lawyer. Download your personalized Texas divorce forms and step-by-step instructions today. Join the hundreds of thousands of spouses who have obtained a divorce without a lawyer!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Petition for Divorce
- Waiver of Citation
- Step-by-step instructions on how and when to use the documents above
FINALIZE YOUR DIVORCE
After seeing how it easy it is to initiate your divorce, you'll feel empowered to finish your divorce without a lawyer. We provide all of the documents you'll need to finalize your divorce. Simply print and follow our step-by-step instructions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Final Decree of Divorce
- A short script to read at the hearing
- Step-by-step instructions on how and when use the documents above
Three Texas Divorce Options
Use State Forms
- Free, but hard to use
- Complicated (68 pages long)
- Hundreds of blanks to fill in & options to navigate.
- Takes hours to fill out
- Without a legal degree, it's very hard to know if you filled out properly
Hire an attorney
- The average divorce lawyer charges $260+/hour
- Often makes divorces more complicated and last longer than need be
- The average divorce with a lawyer takes 12 months and $11,000
Use Our Forms
- Easy to use divorce forms
- Step-by-step instructions
- Takes minutes to generate your personalized divorce forms
- Created by a Texas attorney
- Costs less than a 1-hour attorney consultation
What is Included
We provide an easy, quick, and economical online option for generating personalized Texas divorce forms. Specifically, we offer all the documents and instruction you need to dissolve your marriage in two simple steps. As long as you and your spouse agree on the terms of your separation, your divorce papers could be ready in minutes, no lawyer needed.